Monday, June 1, 2009

I cant wait to go back to Ames this Saturday!! How i wish time could fly by faster, so that I can go home and have some rest after a whole 2 weeks of work, work, WORK!! 

I wouldn't mind driving at all, just as long as I get to eat sushi in Taki, and buy some cheesecake in Jordan Creek. That would all be on Saturday. The rest of my weekends, I'll spend it with my dear.. Knowing the crazy work hours of my job, i might not be able to visit ames as often anymore in the coming weeks... :(

I've been spending a lot of quality time with myself this few days.. I went grocery shopping alone and watch a few good dramas too! I dyed my hair dark purple and had also discovered the best quesadilla in the world! The taco lady who set up stalls at the parking lot of BPI sells awesome mexican food, especially quesadillas! yum yum~~ they are so good! so different from those i've tried before.. So authentic, so delicious, so cheap!! oh Taco lady! mucho gracias!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home