Wednesday, May 27, 2009

life in McCook Lake

mundane.....

I tried to make it as interesting as possible by planning on running, cooking, baking, trampolin-ing, grocery shopping.. but unfortunately, none of them work out really well. Something went wrong with the weather here. it feels like late winter, im still experiencing those low 50F during noon. Besides, working in BPI is as if you work in a freezer, i wore two sweat shirt to work today and I froze! i'll try 3 or maybe 4 sweat shirts tomorrow. Hopefully they'll keep me warm. 

Burrr.....

Work experience in BPI is getting better by days.. First day was hell for me, i remembered I remembered whinning a lot about it back then but now, I learned to appreciate all the difficulties I 've been through in understanding my job, a QA responsibilities in BPI. Its not easy, its a pretty tough job, long hours, no weekend off sometimes, and wierd working hours. I worked 4am till 1pm. B shift work noon till 9pm, and C shift continues from 8pm till 5am. I will have to rotate with other interns, in which means by the end of the 10 weeks, i'll will experience all 3 shifts. 

This is my second week of work. I'm still thinking if i want to work longer than 10 weeks. I might I think. Its real good money.. heheehe =P No rest this week.. I'll have to go work till sunday and then back to the vicious cycle of monday to saturday.. I hope I wont have to work next sunday, so at least I could visit ames and hug somebody.. *wink*

No one will be here this week, i'll be ALL alone.. Jeff will be back in Omaha, and Tom will be out in Rapid city taking his military exam. I will be hm... watching all the DVDs in the house, Trampoline whenever, do laundry, run maybe, etc..etc...  I'll see. Maybe i'll just end up sleeping whole day.. 

hehe..

already, my contacts are itching, i better go get some righteous nap up in HERE!

Zzzzzzzz....................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home