Monday, May 25, 2009

Ames Outings

I chose to spend the long weekend in Ames and I think its a very smart decision. This weekend is 3 days of no control over food consumption, no limits on movies I want to watch plus a lot of driving.--

I turned into a couch potatoes immediately after I woke up from my long night sleep. I remain seated on the same chair, bingeing on Lays potato chips while catching up with all episodes of The Hills I missed during finals. That was the most relaxing time ever! series marathon then was followed up by watching 'knowing'. 

knowing
(skip)

Star Trek 
was sooooo Goood! I thought I'll never liked it.. Well, based on my previous encounter with star trek they showed on TV when I was young, I thught the plots were silly and characters simply sucks. I always thought they were the star wars wannabe. However, star trek 2009 was just Great! No long dialogues, just enough actions at all right timing to make you want to long for more! The language, the way they phrase the sentence, the essence of insult (hahahah!) was way superb. 

Well, maybe I'm just easily amazed but go watch it. Its worth the cash =)

Two wonderful weekend and today is memorial day. I'm going to Walmart and buy some socks then maybe head to the mall and exchange some free gifts. Jordan Creek shopping was a failure... All I got was just a pair of sun glasses from forever 21. Its not like they dont have nice looking clothes but I realized I dont need them actually. My work doesnt require me to look fancy, I might as well save some cash for air ticket to visit home or Rome :) 

5 Hours more in Ames.. and I'll have to go back to South Sioux City.. Sleep at 7pm and wake up at 2.30am ready for work at 4am. I might have to go through some lectures tomorrow for last minute notice of not turning up for work on Saturday. Well, bring it on. I'm sure to impress you all later. 

The only thing now is.. 

Man.. I got to drive back to work All By Myself.. and eat alone, sleep alone, watch series alone.. 
I got to plan up something, maybe go running in the park, see some deers, learn spanish from BPI workers, and look around if someone in the neighbourhood wants me to teach chinese language.. hhehehehe... Maybe some extra cash up in here... :P

most important thing, I got to start the self- assigned project, and work on the proposal. Hopefully I'll do wonders with it~~ 

last but not least.. 
ITS OUR ANNIVERSARY TODAY! 
just wanna say thank you very much for always being there for me.. Taking care of me.. Just don't worry about me. I will take care of myself in Sioux City. My heart will always be with you even though mario lopez in standing in front of me =) 

I will always love you.. Just like you do... 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home