Tuesday, February 10, 2009

10 things that can happen/ already happened to me when taking an exam

1. Common careless mistakes: Not bringing ID or any forms of writting materials.
(er... Excuse me.. Can I please borrow a pencil from you?? HE.HE. )

2. Open up my bag, and found only toothbrush, toothpaste and towels
(mistakenly taken my 102 bag as school bag)

3. Flip open the exam paper, and do differential equations without a calculator.

4. or Flip open exam paper, have calculator at my side, and realized its actually Human Development final exam.

5. Some dude I have been eyeing on, sitting right next to me, and I instantaneously forget everything I read about yesterday.

6. Some dude who have eyed on me , sitting right next to me, and I instantaneously freak out and be missing for the rest of the day.

7. Only remember the 'Rachel loves Chris' on the far left corner of my notes and forget all the rest.

8. More often than not, practice my last name, and start tembak-ing.

9. Suddenly be very religious, and start praying for correct answers.

10. or may be like what happened today..
Have the entire class looking at me at every 5 minutes JUST BECAUSE I am hungry.

sofreakingembarassingandillmakesureieatacownexttimebeforegoingintotheexamhall

...........................................

2 Comments:

Blogger Siti said...

lol.. hilarious la you~ i like ah!

February 10, 2009 at 5:21 PM

 
Blogger lim said...

hahah damn funny xD

February 10, 2009 at 7:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home