Thursday, May 28, 2009

My righteous nap after blogging.. led me into a long 11 hours sleep.. hahaa! I skipped dinner and slept from 3.30pm till the very next morning at 2am. And thats because I got to get up for work, or else I would have slept till 9am or perhaps noon. 

Wake up, wash up, cereal, pray for journey mercy, drive to work..

'work... break... work..find more work...avoid big boss...sub for break...trainning.. home.' 

Funny as it seems, trainning session is every day at BPI, and its not exactly trainning at all. If i can change it, i'll call it the bitching session. Our QA superintendent use that 10 minutes to bitch at whatever he doesn't sees fit.. Oh well.. so far he hasn't bitch about me yet but I know will not allow him a single chance to do so. * wink*

One good news today... I finally got my driver license!! YAY!! celebrate!! but.... with who?... =(

maybe with the TV, or the Trampoline...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home