Friday, December 4, 2009

Ireland! teacht I anseo!

Ireland! here I come~!

I am advise not to let people (especially other people who applied) know about this yet..
and I initially did not want to tell too many people,, but.. but...
this is toooooo exciting!
and I am happy about it every. single. DAY!! >.< I got selected for a HPP summer internship at UCC, Ireland! :)


My flight will be paid for, my accommodation at University College Cork will also be paid for, Aside from that, I get 20 euros every day..
I'll be working under an expert in High Pressure Processing for a sum of 10 weeks..

what will be really fun, will be ..
meeting up with HELP kakis at UCD, traveling..
and maybe meet with a new career pathway.. *wink*

Whatever it is, it will be a blast, an amazing experience and a challenge, but I'm already up for all! Bring it ON! >.<

I will come back, I love Ames too much! hahaha! XD

2 Comments:

Blogger lim said...

rachel, congrats! :D

December 5, 2009 at 11:58 AM

 
Blogger Rachel Gan said...

thanks Jingyi! :):)

December 5, 2009 at 3:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home