Tuesday, November 24, 2009

my "Thanksgiving" break

Thanksgiving, in definition to others:

" Thanksgiving was historically a religious observation to give thanks to God, but is now primarily identified as a secular holiday. During Thanksgiving Day families and friends usually gather for a large meal or dinner. Consequently the Thanksgiving holiday weekend is one of the busiest travel periods of the year. Thanksgiving is a four-day or five-day weekend vacation for schools and colleges. "

All is true, except that whatever that is bold is a LIE!

Let me enlighten you with the true meaning of thanksgiving:

" Thanksgiving is a 9 days break of relaxing and resting after crazy semesters of projects, research papers, 15 hours lab a week, and tons of meetings. AND it doesn't end right there. I have 2 research paper,1 lab report,2 homeworks, 1 take home exam,one exam after thanksgiving and a group presentation."

At least, I am happy that I'm going to meet up with Teng Foong on Wednesday, visit Amana colony,have dinner at Sushi Hse, steamboat with keny and gang, then some black friday shopping at Williamsburg. :)
It will be my very first manufacturing plant tour! I am excited to see how it differs from food processing plant.

Imagine little refrigerator lining up in a conveyor belt, waiting to be fried and come out as 'fridge chips'.. they probably come in different flavors, spicy, barbeque, cheese fridge chips.. hahaha!

Hm.. I need to get back to my pile of assignments. Hopefully I'll get most of it, ALL OF IT done today so I can probably enjoy the rest of the week. In which means, there will be no sight of Rachel anywhere else than her room, in front of the computer, finishing up those projects..

J.O.Y.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home