Monday, September 21, 2009

Golden Birthday :) cont'd

THANK YOU ALL!

for coming to surprise me with the cake! it was awesome to have you all around to celebrate my 21st birthday..*smiles*

just when i thought nothing great was going to happen, I guess you guys were there at my corridor quietly whispering. hehe.

I had a real good time, thanks a bunch! ><




My favorite Tiramisu from Cafe Milo
I usually have one serving and I'll be on cloud nine
but now I have the whole box of tiramisu! *slurp!*

Cynthia also made me an ice cream cake, A HOMEMADE ICE CREAM CAKE! ><
no pictures... because it was 'sau gau-ed' in 5 minutes
nuff' said.




The girls..
Yini Tan, Yi ying, Jaslyn, me, Yunnie and Chloe



6326 and I




Botak head Gengkis Tan Wooi Hau (SH) ski and his signature
"i-cannot-see-ur-eyes-la" smile..



and a picture with the apple of my eye ;)


~thanks again!~


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home