Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Fall 2009

lets see..

I have 18 credit hours
I need to complete my internship class by working (should i say: unwillingly volunteering) with a professor.
I am stuck with Food Science Club, forever writting meeting minutes, stuck with the stuckup ppl.
I idiotically commit myself to a Triathlon on sep,13. and Yes, you are right abt me not thinkin right.
I have a million things to do for ISC.
Im attending a sponsored conference in Rochester in November, presenting about ISC in ISU.

I am thinking to go to Florida with Chin Wah. Want to make use of my free ticket.
I am thinking going-somewhere (hopefully warm) for winter break.
I wish at that time, I win a lottery.
I pray hard that winter would not be as bad.

New Semester resolution(s):
Never stop running. In fact, run further and longer.
Acumulate a good 3 point something CGPA.
Be more responsible and more capable.
Work hard finding a good job, at least; get a good circle of connections to be recommended for a job.

all this (above) aside:,
I should go now.. watch a good comedy, laugh my ass off tonight.

and oh!

Boating on Saturday~! XD
Six Flag next Saturday~! XD
Exams and quizes all the following weeks.. .. ... ... ... ...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home