Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Really? i dont think so..

I read a friend's post and in it she mentioned that sometimes fate just put two person together just to rip them apart. I can't help but to feel my heart aching. Really? is that really true? why would they do that?

I've recently seen a lot of my friends broke up and i've heard stories about how the girl had cheated on her boyfriend when they were already dating for 8 years. Some couples were together for years but things still doesnt work out. Some has only been together for months and they now are married and live happily. I think fate put two person together to test how much they love each other, if they are willing to compromise and be positive about future. it is only when love is gone, then they will be ripped apart.

Theres always ups and downs in life, what more about relationship? not just about two person being together, but family, friends, even pets! My dog, lucky will sometimes gets on my nerves. She will bite my brand new slippers, bite a hole on my socks. I was so mad, I took my slippers and hit her so hard. But the next day, i still love to pet her and even give her my remaining pair of socks to have fun with. If some one messes with my dog, i will mess with them!

We are all created in God's image. He made us emotional and sometimes irrational. But there are nothing in this world, where problems cannot be solved and conflicts cannot be settled. It boils down to the point when you are asked if you really want to solve this or not. Every confilct, every downtime is a learning process. Couples occasionally tripped, all you got to do is sweep off the dirt and stand up again. If you cannot do it yourself, have the person next to you to help. Now that is the point of being together. Love each other, help each other, share joy and laughter, share problems and challenges..

'Distance makes the heart grows fonder' . My aunt and uncle were successful business personnel. One based in Beijing while another travels very frequently around Asia. They never stop making effort to call each other, meet each other. And all is because they just genuinely care and love each other. When love is so genuine, trust is so strong. It is amazing how it is so unconditional.
If you are in a long distance relationship, or you are probably facing one in the future.. Dont be afraid, dont think of the unnecessary 'what-ifs'.. its all a waste of time. Begin trusting, start believing and don't stop hoping for the best. it all grows from within.. look into heart, do what your hearts tell you to do. You are not solving math questions, relationship is not like x or y, alpha or beta.. your brain cannot tell you how to substract or divide..

I was once told by the person i love so so much that long distance works or not depends on how much you treasure and value your relationship. If you do treasure the memories and value each other, I do not believe that love cannot keep two person together.

Whatever reasons will be cover ups, all cover ups are excuses. When that happened... look into your heart, stop. and ask this question:' do you still love this person?' after you ask this important question, dont forget to listen.

and listen again.







p/s: I love you.

1 Comments:

Blogger CP said...

i'll keep this piece of advice in mind dear~~
when are we gonna meet up btw?? hee~~

July 21, 2009 at 8:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home