Sunday, July 19, 2009

Friends and Malaysia

Another two weeks, and i'll have to get back to Ames. Its not really a sad thing at all, its just the beginning of new excitements, new challenges. It has been a month since im back from the states, and it has been a great month despite of some missuderstanding and others.. Not really important to mention them anymore, its over :)

I hung out with a few good friends of mine. We went on and on chatting about the old times.. ' how we burried the buku ponteng behind bilik kebal, how I helped Matt hide his cell during spotcheck, how Bintang was losing that time during sukan when we were in F5.. ' it comes with a lot of laughter and joy, and its simply relaxing.. Jenna, Kuhanesh and black sotong 'sasee' is still the same, Matthew is taller than me now, but still adorable. Chris remains short, wai loon is still my good o'brother and yee zhen never changed at all! My college buddies: Chin Wah, Pui Yan, Cheryl.. oh my!! feeling so lucky to have these people in my life. These are the people who will live with you through your deepest down time, go through your 'thickest' and 'thinnest' with you. if you have a chance to know them, remember to not let them pass you by, they are indeed hard to find.

I have two weeks more in Malaysia, ( Always sounds better than ' i have two weeks left in Malaysia').. its time to schedule last minute dental appointment, make new pair of contact lens, buy a new badminton racquet maybe~ and I want to 'da pao' some friends back to the states too.. :(

I've recently been quite down, I cannot sit by myself because I'll tend to think nonsense. Good thing Matthew kept on bugging me to watch every new movies coming out, and thank God my new good friend, Kin Yew. Who doesn't mind watching horror with me, and hear me laugh at myself like donkey at the end of the movie. My dear Yee Ling, who will try to plan something and hang out with me almost every weekend.. hahahha! and Chin Wah, good thing she's studying in U of M, which means I can visit her more often in the states now.

I'm assuming that life back in the States this Fall will be a challenge for me. Regardless of work, studies or relationship. Sometimes, when you hit rock bottom, there is no other way to go but going up. But whatever it is, I like to start believing for the best, for a friend once told me to live true to my heart.. if there is no hope, there won't be betterment~

p/s: Thanks Linh, thanks for the all the advise.. really appreciate it. Thanks Matt, Chin Wah, Yee Ling and Kin Yew.. you were all there when i fell down, thanks for helping me up.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home