Sunday, August 9, 2009

Home is Malaysia, Home is Ames. DIFFERENT BUT SAME SAME~


Its great to be back in States even though I really miss Malaysia. I use to be so firm about staying here in the States after I graudate; Malaysia solely for holidays. BUT after this trip back home, I'm surprise to see my own perception changed. And I'm loving the change :)

After 7 weeks of holiday in Malaysia, 7 weeks of not doing anything than watching movies in One Utama (* until Matt and I have no more movies to watch) hanging out with good friends 24/7, watching HUA HI DAI on Astro with my mom and dad, bathe Lucky, etc, etc.. I've now became a REAL SLACKER! I find it so hard to even walk to the bank now when the fact is I use to be so gung ho about walking around and not taking busses. I have to literally drag myself to the bank to finish up some business. And being in the bank after a long holiday makes me feel like a new student all of a sudden.

I stood there....
looking around aimlessly.....
and i even thought if I should open a checking account..

* i never once miss any shows from above.. I camp in front of the TV.. sama gua punya mama..

* Jeng Jeng!! Introduce you all the leng lui Lucky Gan!! :P

Perhaps..
is the jet lag or I just miss home too much.. I was blur for a couple of days. I wasnt getting enough sleep and then I was down with a cold. Eventually, I lost my voice and I accidentally found out that I'm actually pretty good at whispering.. ;) I wanted to talk to parents so badly, but just when I dial the numbers, I figure that its just pointless..
Now that my voice is coming back.. Returning to ME! i'm having all my vocals back and I can speak now, I dont need flash cards and crazy sign language anymore :)

It was three days of misery and four days of fun later. Visited Cedar Rapids to celebrate TF's birthday,


stay over at the 'dark' neighborhood for two days;
attended Pam's farewell BBQ party,



Then to Jocelyn's crib, watched how Kel and Edwin destroy-play-ed the Wii.. :P



FUN FUN FUN!!

Even though today's weather is $%#^$! ,(tak jadi for a good picnic session) but I had a Gooooood Rest: the chillin' breeze kept me in bed till 2pm! I've never slept so long before in my life.. hahah! I've becoming a lazy *snort*..

Conclusion is, I'm back now from Holiday to Reality and I need to stop this laziness right now! I got to get back on my feet, plan for meetings after meetings and be prepare for the new 18 credit hours semester!


HEEEe--YAahhh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home