Monday, June 30, 2008

my multi tasking mind

i have no idea why these days..
i think so much... infact, i think a lot.
I cannot just focus on one. I find it extremely hard for me to just think one.
certain people think really easily, they take things slowly, easily and everything will fall into places.
I tried that too.. but it just appear to me that it's more of an lackadaisical attitude than 'slow-and-easy', its more of pushing things to the back of your mind and not think about it when you really need to.
I always have so much to think about, and when i want to figure what to think of, i cant. i just cannot focus..
and it really bugs me.. all the time..

1 Comments:

Blogger lim said...

here I am!!!

July 29, 2008 at 9:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home