Thursday, June 5, 2008

heyo~~!!

see, i need to apologize to whoever who read my previous post. Rachel gets emotional at times..good thing that its not ALL THE TIME.. :)

SO! life has been busy and hectic with summer class, work at cafe, work at labs.. I started off the semester juggling with one class and 3 different jobs. Good thing that I am finally settled with just 2 jobs right now: which is my favorite coffee-making duty and more tofu-making lab position. Even though life has been hectic, its actually not that bad..well, I sometimes do complain especially when I returned from work, all tired and exhausted. But that aside, I think my life so far, has been fulfilling :)

While i was sitting down having a quick bite of my bread before I head off to the cafe, I came across this table of senior men. See.. I was alone and these men were talking pretty loudly, I just can't help but to practice an 'unintentional eavesdrop'. And they went on talking about cars, and traveling then AH-HAH! the GPS... so one of this guy start complaining that some of them are useless, some give wrong directions. The other older man then add on using a 'case study', telling the rest that one of the newspaper said accidents actually happen when ppl follow GPS too strictly.. cos' one of them actually hit the glass of the restaurant door when the GPS said 'turn right'. Then here come this man, he asked: SEE!! I dunno whats with the GPS.. they know women cant read the roads and yet all of the GPS directions are given by a female!

....................................................

Well... i dont know if they have a male voice recorded,
but he is kinda right.. so far, i have never came across a male giving directions in the GPS..
i wonder if someone can give me an explaination.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home