Sunday, July 25, 2010

Reflection after Inception

I've heard so many feedbacks on the movie and thus I was prepared for the ultimate complexity. For the first time, I was focus for the entire two ++ hours. I realized as I grow that I have rather short attention span. I can focus and listen to you without missing a word for the first 20 to 25 minutes. After that, you will appear to be babbling. Well, I guess I just want to be ready for the discussion on Monday over lunch with my fellow lab colleagues :)

It's a good movie, with awesome graphics, very creative plot and good sound effects. There is certainly a disappointment, or should I say suspense as it has such an open ending. If you ask me, I would say he's still in his dream; and its just the way i would interpret it. It was better than I've expected. It's definitely is a two thumbs up!

By the way, Im proud that Leonardo has changed from a kiddo to a grown matured man. He has transformed from a 'You jump, I jump' to 'No I wont jump'. Believe me, I chuckled loudly during that part of the movie, rather embarrassing :P



Some good latte to help me focus better before the movie :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I have yet to watch Inception!! T__T

July 25, 2010 at 9:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home