Friday, July 2, 2010

That moment of time

Was indeed very relaxing, the most wonderful time I’ve ever had.



Have you ever felt as if your car was moving when the other cars passed by?




I felt the same way today except: I wasn’t in the car; I was lying down on the floor at gym after a long intensive workout, looking up at the blue cloudy sky through the glass ceiling. I thought for a second that I was flying when the strong wind blew away those clouds; I knew immediately that it was an illusion but I insist of living the illusion for longer. Although that was just a short 5 minutes; it was just me and the clouds with Elton John’s ‘Tiny Dancers’ playing as background. I felt light, relaxed and ZEN.



I love that feeling.



It is different from the exciting, heart throbbing lustful nights. It is also different feelings than falling in love. I can’t describe it. You’ve got to feel it.



It’s perfect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home